A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jong Chen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong Liang Chen MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jong L. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jong Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jong Chen practices Urology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Urologists.