A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jong Davis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong Kwon Davis MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jong K. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jong Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jong Davis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Internists and Woodland Hills Gastroenterologists.