A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Song, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Song has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Network Access
- Riverside County Reg Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong Eon Song MD is a male Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jong E. Song practice?
- Dr. Jong Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Jong Song practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Pathologists.