A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jong Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Kim, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong H Kim FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jong H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jong Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jong Kim practices Family Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint John, IN.
See Merrillville Family Physicians.