A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jong Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong In Lee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jong I. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jong Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jong Lee practices Pediatrics near La Palma, CA.
See La Palma Pediatricians.