A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bladen County Hospital
- Bladen County Hosp, Elizabethtown, Nc
- Cape Fear Valley-Bladen County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong Whan Kim MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jong W. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jong Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jong Kim practices Internal Medicine near Elizabethtown, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Bladenboro, NC.
See Elizabethtown Internists.