A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong Man Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jong M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jong Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jong Lee practices Otolaryngology near Beloit, WI.
See Beloit Otolaryngologists.