A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong Man Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jong M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jong Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jong Lee practices Otolaryngology near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Roscoe, IL.
See Beloit Otolaryngologists.