A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 8 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan