A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jong Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- John Sealy Hospital
- Shriners Hospitals for Children - Houston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jong O. Lee practice?
Dr. Jong Lee practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Surgeons.