Learn more about Dr. Jong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jong Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Shriners Hospitals for Children - Houston
- John Sealy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong O Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Jong O. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jong Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jong Lee practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Surgeons.