A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jong Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- John Sealy Hospital
- Shriners Hospitals for Children - Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong O Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Jong O. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jong Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jong Lee practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Surgeons.