A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jong Park is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Park, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong Won Park MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jong W. Park practice?
- Dr. Jong Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Jong Park practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.