Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Mercy Do on Feb 4th, 2011

Dr. Park is an incredible doctor. he goes through the motions of treating you for a problem and if it recurring he will send you for tests. i discussed my concerns with him and he helped me by sending me for testing to figure out my medical problem. i am allergic to MSG which there is no test for. he had me sent for an xray, mri and c-scan to help see what was wrong and rule things out. he also helped with a long over due diagnosis of my uncle who was diagnosed by the state finally to be mentally disabled. you need to help yourself sometimes in trying to help the doctor figure out what is wrong with you. they can't know what you eat, do, and don't. do 24/7, and most people aren't very good at telling their doctor all of the important details that could have something to do with their medical issue. i love love love Dr. Park he is awesome. He used to call me in the evening as follow up to discuss my health and see if i was ok. i stopped going to him because the available hmo insurance to me was Kaiser which he is not affiliated with. i work and live kind of far from him but might consider going to him again anyways. (that is how great i think he is) when you leave him a message he returns your call. the only hesitation i had about writing a good review for him is that too many people might want to go to him and then he wouldn't have room for my family if we were not already on his patient list. he goes to conferences to update his education. i forget which ones he had gone to now that we discussed but he is not one of those close mind doctors and he will not send you home suffering refusing to give a prescription. As with any medical group you need to figure out how they work and what is best process. Dr. Park also works in the after hours urgent care. mercyoo@hotmail.com feel free to ask me any questions about Dr. Park via email. he was recommended to me by a friend when i couldn't get an appointment at my then Dr's office and was sick.

|  I can't believe he's a doctor!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

I highly DO NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. I asked for another doctor but he said he was the only one available, so I went to another urgent care hospital off Chapman. I'm glad I was able to end up with a more caring and professional Doctor.