A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Rho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Rho, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rho graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Rho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong Min Rho MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jong M. Rho practice?
- Dr. Jong Rho has 1 office location.
Dr. Jong Rho practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.