A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Ham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jong Ham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Ham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ham graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong Ham MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jong Ham practice?
- Dr. Jong Ham has 1 office location.
Dr. Jong Ham practices Internal Medicine near Rolling Meadows, IL.
See Rolling Meadows Internists.