inactive

Jongsoo Park Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 7th, 2015
Inaccurate diagnosis
Terrible person skills, misdiagnosed me and didn't have the balls to tell me so he let another doctor pick up after him. Dr park should be avoided, I would have regretted it for the rest of my life if I let that man cut into my spine. I would persue any UCSF Dr. over him.

December 24th, 2013
Very dishonest person.
Very dishonest person.

May 8th, 2012
Confidence in Dr Park
Dr Park is professional, experienced and shows concern. He gave me confidence with his experience when having to get cervical spine surgery.

January 11th, 2012
One of the best neurosurgeron
Dr Park is one of the best spine neurosurgeon in this country. He was able to point out exactly the problem while many other doctors had missed. Dr. Park is very conservative. If he tells you that you need surgery, there is no need to search for second opinion. If you don't listen to what he says, you might regret later. Dr Park's surgical skill is absolutely the best.

February 24th, 2011
Dear Dr. Park, thank you for your time and help. I feel great and can enjoy life

September 10th, 2010
Grace Blodgett's review
Dr. Park demonstrates an outstanding bedsie manner. He included me in the discusssion and decision-making, and did so in an un-hurried and courteous manner. He epitomizes excellence in professionalism. Warm and caring.

August 18th, 2010
Don't Judge A Book by its cover
I know that I gave this doctor a low rating when it came to appointments, etc and a high rating when it came to overall opinion. This may seem hypocritical, but please understand this doctor saved my husband from being paralyzed for life. After an extremely complicated back surgery, my husband was able to walk on his own after only 2 months. Overall Dr. Park does not have a good bedside manner, he is rude and cold, but he is extremely intelligent and professional. He knows and stands by his diagnosis and treatment.