A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jongwoo Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jongwoo Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jongwoo Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Lee has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jongwoo W. Lee practice?
Dr. Jongwoo Lee practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Everett, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.