A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joni Baeke-Hartong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baeke-Hartong
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Baeke-Hartong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Baeke-Hartong graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Baeke-Hartong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joni Baeke-Hartong MD is a female Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joni Baeke-Hartong practice?
- Dr. Joni Baeke-Hartong has 1 office location.
Dr. Joni Baeke-Hartong practices Urology near Leavenworth, KS.
See Leavenworth Urologists.