A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joni Canby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joni Canby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Canby graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Canby has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Canby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joni S. Canby practice?
Dr. Joni Canby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.