A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joni Canby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joni Canby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Canby graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Canby has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joni Suzette Canby DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joni S. Canby practice?
- Dr. Joni Canby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joni Canby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.