A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joni Kaighobadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joni Kaighobadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaighobadi graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaighobadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaighobadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joni N. Kaighobadi practice?
- Dr. Joni Kaighobadi practices Family Medicine near Hallandale Beach, FL.