A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joni Kaighobadi is Excellent. Dr. Kaighobadi has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaighobadi graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Fort Lauderdale. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaighobadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- North Broward Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaighobadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joni Kaighobadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joni N. Kaighobadi practice?
Dr. Joni Kaighobadi practices Family Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hallandale, FL and Pompano Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Kaighobadi, Dr. Janessa Kaighobadi, Dr. Hanna Kaighobadi, Dr. Jackie Kaighobadi, Dr. Janine Kaighobadi, Dr. Janice Kaighobadi, Dr. Janina Kaighobadi, Dr. Shawnda Kaighobadi