A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joni Kaighobadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joni Kaighobadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaighobadi graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaighobadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joni Noel Kaighobadi DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joni N. Kaighobadi practice?
- Dr. Joni Kaighobadi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joni Kaighobadi practices Family Medicine near Hallandale Beach, FL.