A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joni Summitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joni Summitt is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Summitt
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Summitt graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Summitt has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joni Summitt DO and FACC is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joni Summitt practice?
- Dr. Joni Summitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Joni Summitt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Cardiologists.