A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonna Gaberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonna Gaberman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonna Gaberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaberman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaberman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonna I Gaberman MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonna I. Gaberman practice?
- Dr. Jonna Gaberman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonna Gaberman practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists.