Dr. Maria Belocura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Belocura?

February 9th, 2016

Always listens to your concerns and is not anxious or in a hurry to see other patients her concern is the patient she is with. We should have more doctors like her.

December 15th, 2014

Keep up the good eork

May 20th, 2014

Teacher

Dr. B has been my doctor for over 2 years. I went to her because of a very stubborn sinus infection and bronchial infection that wouldn't go away after almost 6 months of different antibiotics. She gave me a regimen of vitamins and a sinus spray which cleared everything up. She discovered i had other issues and blood test confirmed pylori ulcer. I felt almost immediately better from stomach issues such as burping, gas, and bloating eventhough these weren't my voiced concerns. My cholesterol had been high and she prescibed Crestor which really did a number on my thigh muscles. So she told me what supplements to try and my cholesterol went down 80 pts. within 12 weeks. She has helped me manage my anxiety by balancing my hormones with further use of supplements. Insurance does not cover most or all my supplements,but, for me it is worth it. I am not an advocate of prescribed meds. I still struggle with anxiety to differing degrees due to back, facial, and neck injuries suffered a long time again in an accident. What I absolutely love is that she supports your decisions and works with you. I can see why WAIT TIME is long.....she spends Alot of time with each patient

October 4th, 2013

I have been going to another doctor for 3 years complaining that I was gaining weight on a weekly basis, and that no matter how much exercise I did, I wasn't able to take it off. Along with which I was suffering from stomachaches on a daily basis for years. Dr. Belocura diagnosed me with anemia (I complained to my regular doctor for years about being tired and no one bothered to do the testing she did), and she gave me a gluten-free, corn-free, soy and lactose-free, caffeine free and sugar free diet. I am here to tell you that I finally am losing weight, I don't feel hungry or deprived, although my diet is very limited, but most important the stomachaches are gone. I don't even wish to go on a regular diet. All I can think of is that the poor ratings are from disgruntled patients or enemies, because she has shown me a loving and gentle bedside manner and listened to all my complaints.

March 12th, 2013

Playing with your health....

I want to start my review with the fact that I LOVED her office staff. They are very friendly and helpful and I feel sorry for the fact that they have to work for this doctor. I basically wasted 2 years of my life going here. If I ever voiced a complaint she would look at me like I'm stupid and be completely dismissive to my concerns. She is rude, never listened to me and seemed to want to order labs at every appt. When I switched to a different doctor I never received my records from her office....even though I went through the proper procedure to request them...and even though my new Doctor requested them several times and I requested them several times. Furthermore, when I switched to a new Doctor he ordered an MRI of my back on the second visit and went over the results on my third visit. Due to my MRI results was diagnosed with serious back problems that needed immediate attention. It is important to note that I informed doctor Belocura about my back pain for 2 years, at EVERY appt. and even asked her a few times if we could please do an MRI to make sure everything is ok. She would look at me like I'm stupid and change the subject. Turns out it really was serious after all and I was really risking my overall health by continuing to see her. I would NOT recommend her to ANYBODY !!

July 14th, 2017