A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonny Macias Tejada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonny Macias Tejada is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonny Macias Tejada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macias Tejada graduated from The Central University of Ecuador (Degree earned: MD.
Dr. Macias Tejada has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonny Alexander Macias Tejada MD is a male Geriatrician and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonny A. Macias Tejada practice?
- Dr. Jonny Macias Tejada has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonny Macias Tejada practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.