Rheumatologist

1140 W La Veta Ave
Ste 610
Orange, CA 92868
714-245-0492
Locations and availability (1)

|  Out of touch with research and reality  |  show details
by patient on Jan 10th, 2014

a shame that a doctor at a research school doesn't know about a medical condition described for 27 years in medical literature.

|  Highly recommend Dr. Lee  |  show details
by Vicki E. on Sep 6th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Lee's for 12 years. He is the fourth rheumatologist I've had over the course of 30 years with RA. I drive 45 miles, one-way, to see him and will not change rheumatologists. His staff is friendly and courteous. I don't have to wait long to be seen. Dr. Lee is knowledgeable, patient and genuinely cares about me and his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Lee and feel fortunate that I stumbled on this wonderful doctor over 12 years ago!

|  He can't admit mistakes  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2013

When I first went to see Dr. Lee he correctly diagnosed me with fibromyalgia. He put me on Savella when it first came on the market and it helped for the first month but then it made me very sick over a couple of years. Another doctor finally took me off it and I got better right a way. Savella cost me three years of my life. Don't let him put you on Savella! Dr. Lee couldn't admit to himself that he made a mistake and never considered taking me off it. Thanks for the misery.

|  NOT SURE TO CALL HIM EVEN DR!!!  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

HE IS THE WORST DOCTOR EVER I SEEN... HE IS REALLY SUCH A JERK... HE WASTE MY TIME WITH NOTHING HELPFUL FOR MY PAIN AND HE CHARGE ME A LOT! AND HARASSING ME WITH HIS DIRTY EYES...

|  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

Excellent Doctor. Spent lots of time explaining things to me and answered all questions in a patient and caring manner.Felt much better after seeing such a great doctor. Has a lab there and can do the blood work and get results immediately. Better than going to a lab and waiting for them to send to the Doctor and then get results days later. I would rate this office and especially this Doctor very high.

|  Good Bedside manners  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2011

I saw Dr. Lee after I developed some wrist problems after having my first baby. He gave me an injection that alleviated all my pain. It's been 6 months and I haven't had to return for recurrent pain. He is gentle and has wonderful bedside manners.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2010

Dr lee saved my life and my friends Very knowledgeable proffesional and above all caring No other doctor will do

|  very happy  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

Dr. Lee is treating my elderly mother-in-law. She initially saw him for a possible rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis. He ruled out r.a., but diagnosed her with fibromyalgia, which her regular doctor missed. He is very caring and thoughtful and remembers details from past visits without even looking at the chart. I like him very much and recommend him to friends.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

After being shifted around from doctor to doctor, I finally met Dr. Lee who was able to diagnose my condition. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. After many months of illness, I am feeling better on his regimen.

|  Thank you Dr. Lee  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

I spent over 3 weeks in reverse quaranteen at a local hospital. The Doctors drew blood, took biopsies and ran tests on a daily basis. I was being tortured. I was eventually released as undiagnosed. I did much research and found Dr. Lee. He ran 5 tests and diagnosed me with Lupus in less than a couple days. I feel like he saved my life. Thank you Dr. Lee!!

|  What a great doc!!  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2008

He was very caring, and he finally was able to diagnose my illness whereas I have been sent from doctor to doctor. I am now feeling so much better and able to return to my normal life.

|  Choose someone else  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2008

He doesn't listen and makes it very clear he doesn't care. If you are a female expect to be treated as if you do not know a thing! This guy is the worst Doctor I have ever seen.