A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joohee Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joohee Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Soonchunghyang College of Medicine.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joohee Lee MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joohee Lee practice?
- Dr. Joohee Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joohee Lee practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.