A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Kim, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
- Kent General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Henry Kim MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. J H. Kim practice?
- Dr. J Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. J Kim practices Urology near Dover, DE.
See Dover Urologists.