A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joon Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joon Ahn is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joon Ahn, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joon Ahn MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Joon Ahn practice?
- Dr. Joon Ahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Joon Ahn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hoschton, GA.
See Hoschton Internists and Hoschton Cardiologists.