A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joon Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joon Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chang has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joon K. Chang practice?
Dr. Joon Chang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MS and Mineola, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Cardiologists, Manhasset Gastroenterologists, and Manhasset Nuclear Medicine Physicians.