A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joon Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chang has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joon Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joon K. Chang practice?
Dr. Joon Chang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MS and Oakland, NJ.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Cardiologists, and Manhasset Nuclear Medicine Physicians.