A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joon Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joon Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joon Kyu Chang MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joon K. Chang practice?
- Dr. Joon Chang has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joon Chang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Starkville, MS and Roslyn, NY.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.