A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joon Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joon Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joon Kyu Chang MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joon K. Chang practice?
- Dr. Joon Chang has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joon Chang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MS and Starkville, MS.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Cardiologists.