A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joon Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joon Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Joon Kim practice?
- Dr. Joon Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joon Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.