A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joon Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joon K Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Joon K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Joon Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joon Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.