Dr. John Lah Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Lah?

June 11th, 2015

Please seek another doctor. He is awful!

July 3rd, 2013

Wonderful GI Physician

I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Lah that I had to post a review. I scheduled my first colonoscopy and I was anxious about what the experience would be like. Dr. Lah put me at ease and the procedure could not have gone better. What was the most memorable was the way in which Dr. Lah seemed to really care. I would highly recommend Dr. Lah for any GI needs.

November 16th, 2011

Don't waste your time. Find help elsewhere

I saw Dr. Lah for nearly a year and half before deciding to seek medical help elsewhere. Needless to say it was waste of time. I have Crohn's disease and when I first saw Dr. Lah my health was still pretty good. As time went on I saw a gradual decline in health as he did not help me get out of remission, and after a year and a half of seeing him I had to have colorectal surgery. Dr. Lah it not a very helpful doctor at all. Every time I saw him I would see him for 1 to 2 minutes and then that was it and he would still recommend the same course of treatment that had proven ineffective on my body. It seemed like at his office it was more of a business to see how much money they could get by seeing as many patients as possible, which is why I saw him for only two minutes each appointment. His staff is also very unreliable and rude. I had to hold their hand every time to make sure something was done. I do not recommend Dr. Lah as a primary care physician under any circumstance.

Colonoscopy