Dr. Hyun Joon Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Scarsdale, NY

3.1

August 9th, 2016
Kind, compassionate and intelligent!
Dr. Lee has helped em to figure out a comprehensive plan for my healthcare. I have been to hundreds of doctors over the years. For the first time in a long time I am confident that I have found someone who will truly help me. She is kind, compassionate and very intelligent. She takes the time to explain everything and sincerely wants to help. Dr. Gratopp and all of the staff are warm, helpful and determined to make my experience a positive one. I highly recommend the practice.

July 28th, 2015
Confused
After six visits to this practice, I'm not sure who the doctor was. Each time I went, there were two young women entering information on the computer and answering the phones. Both of them set up the equipment needed for my treatment. On my last visit my results were given to me with the wrong information. When I questioned the woman she just smiled and acted like I must of been mistaken. Never again!

March 6th, 2015
Dr. Lee is awful. She takes your money and passes you off to someone who she has hired to work at her practice, then undermines their authority. Go someplace else.

August 6th, 2012
I normally hate going to the doctor but my time here at Dr. Lee's office was really good and the dr and the staff immediately put me at ease. Dr. Lee and the nurse practitioner, Mary Drayton is helping me to solve my health issues and are great. Thanks a lot!

August 2nd, 2011
She has a different approach, she looks at you as a whole person and treats you with professionalism and kindness. she practices nutritional counseling and she helped me lose weight.

July 11th, 2010
Not a good doctor
She makes me wait all the time for over 45mins. She has staff that does not understand english. She does not know what I am there for each time I co ...