A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joon Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joon Park, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joon Myung Park MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joon M. Park practice?
- Dr. Joon Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joon Park practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Cardiologists.