A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Joon Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joon Park, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joon M. Park practice?
Dr. Joon Park practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians, Lubbock Pediatric Specialists, and Lubbock Cardiologists.