A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joon Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joon Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joon Song, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Chungnam National University, Taejeon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Song has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joon Song MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joon Song practice?
- Dr. Joon Song has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joon Song practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Flushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.