A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joon Uhm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joon Uhm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhm graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Uhm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joon H Uhm MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joon H. Uhm practice?
- Dr. Joon Uhm has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joon Uhm practices Neurology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Neurologists.