A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOON KIM:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOON KIM, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. KIM graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. KIM has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. KIM accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JOON KIM practice?
Dr. JOON KIM practices Ophthalmology near Morrow, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA.
See Morrow Ophthalmologists.