A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joon Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joon Y Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joon Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Joon Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joon Kim practices Ophthalmology near Morrow, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Morrow Ophthalmologists.