A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joon Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joon Y Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joon Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Joon Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joon Kim practices Ophthalmology near Morrow, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Morrow Ophthalmologists.