A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joong Lee, MD is board certified in Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joong K. Lee practice?
Dr. Joong Lee practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oneonta, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Albany Radiologists.