A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joori Flateau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joori Flateau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flateau
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flateau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flateau graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Flateau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joori Flateau DO is a female General Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joori Flateau practice?
- Dr. Joori Flateau has 1 office location.
Dr. Joori Flateau practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson General Practitioners and Tucson Internists.