A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joost Van Adelsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joost Van Adelsberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Adelsberg graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Van Adelsberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joost Henri Van Adelsberg MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joost H. Van Adelsberg practice?
- Dr. Joost Van Adelsberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joost Van Adelsberg practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.