A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jooyoung Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jooyoung Shin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jooyoung Shin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Shin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jooyoung J Shin MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jooyoung J. Shin practice?
- Dr. Jooyoung Shin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jooyoung Shin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.