A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jooyoung Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jooyoung Shin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jooyoung Shin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Shin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jooyoung J Shin MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jooyoung J. Shin practice?
- Dr. Jooyoung Shin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jooyoung Shin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.