Dr. Joph Steckel MD is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology, Radiology, Surgery, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Joph Steckel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joph Steckel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joph Steckel, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Incontinent Diversions, Kidney Cancer, and Nephroureterectomy.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Steckel graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steckel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steckel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joph Steckel practice?
Dr. Joph Steckel practices Urology, Radiology, Surgery, and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists, New Hyde Park Radiologists, New Hyde Park Surgeons, and New Hyde Park Oncologists.