The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joph Steckel
Dr. Joph Steckel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with another office in Great Neck, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, General Surgery and Medical Oncology. Dr. Steckel is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, St Francis Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center-Schneider Children`s Hospital. Dr. Steckel has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joph Steckel has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Joph Steckel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Charles Conte
Medical Oncology, General Surgery
New Hyde Park, NY 0.01 mi36
Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
New Hyde Park, NY 0.01 mi47
Dr. Veena John
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New Hyde Park, NY 0.01 mi24