A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Asher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Asher is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Asher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Asher graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Asher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
- St Thomas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Ross Asher MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jordan R. Asher practice?
- Dr. Jordan Asher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Asher practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.