A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Balter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Balter, Board Certified Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balter
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balter graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Balter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Matthew Balter DO is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Balter practice?
- Dr. Jordan Balter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Balter practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.