Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jordan Balter
Dr. Jordan Balter, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO. His specialties include Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Balter is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. Dr. Balter has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jordan Balter has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Jordan Balter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Richard Gestring
Saint Louis, MO 0.66 mi8
Dr. David Goldmeier
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.70 mi34
Dr. Theresa Villaflores
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Saint Louis, MO 0.80 mi13