A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Balter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Balter, Board Certified Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balter graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Balter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Matthew Balter DO is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Balter practice?
- Dr. Jordan Balter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Balter practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.