Dr. Jordan Balter Is this you?

December 6th, 2015

My Yeats with Dr. Balter as my Physchiatrist

I had the pleasure of Dr. Baker becoming my Dr. After many failed attempts at trying to find and relate to a decent Pschiatrist that I felt truly cared about my needs and my Mental health. We also shared some of the same disgnosis's. Such as Lupus and Diabetes. Etc. By far the best Physchiatrist I've ever seen, been and had the pleasure of calling my Dr. He will be greatly missed. I loved Dr. Balters, generous courtesy staff as well.

August 23rd, 2014

Dr Balter was kind and listened closely to my problem. I'm much better now and I would never change docters

April 21st, 2014

late late late not caring

He is 3, 4and a half hours, 6 hours late for my appointments. He doesn't follow up on phone calls on important issues. uncaring ONLY IN FOR THE MONEY!

April 19th, 2014

ALL I CAN SAY IS IM NOT VERY HAPPY WITH HIM. I DROVE AN HOUR AND A HALF TO SEE HIM AND THEY SAID HE CALLED IN AND CANCELED FOR THE DAY.SO I SET UP ANOTHER APT.FOR TWO WEEKS DROVE ANOTHER HOUR AND A HALF AND THEY SAID HE CANCELED AGAIN. I NEVER RECEIVED EVEN A PHONE CALL.

January 23rd, 2014

my god send

Dr. Jordan is my doctor but makes me feel like we've been friends forever. I was in a deep problem and he helped lift me out. i'm in Dr. Balter's debt.. I love him.. lol

November 21st, 2013

Best psychiatrist I've had

Dr Balter is easy to build a rapport with and has been a great source of guidance in my life

October 1st, 2013

The Absolute BEST ive been too!!!!

I have been to hundreds of dr's and this is the only one I have ever felt comfortable with (im 24 years old). Also he was able to diagnose me with ptsd insted of bi polar with was what every other dr thought i had and now i feel like a diff person. Ive already recomended 7 people to him ranging from the ages of 16-30 and every one is very very happy. We are lucky to have this Dr. in St. Louis!!!

August 18th, 2013

excellent care

i thought dr. balter was very attentive and very knowledgeable. he listened to what i had to say and was very respectful and the team is excellent. he wants to really help people in a healthy and responsible way.

January 24th, 2013

Dr. Balter is an excellent psychiatrist. He spends the necessary time you require for the initial diagnostic interview and and concerns you may have thereafter. He looks you in the eye when conversing with you and really seems to care about your well being. The only problem is that he is always very late appointments. I have waited three hours to see him before

October 28th, 2012

Great doctor

Dr. Balter is a great doctor who is compassionate and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

October 9th, 2012

great doctor who isvery concerned aboutmy feelings, and the staff was very caring and courtious

October 7th, 2012

LGBT FREINDLY

Very educated and sensitive to LGBT issues. Wouldn't want any other psychiatrist!