A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Brooks, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brooks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Brooks MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan Brooks practice?
- Dr. Jordan Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Brooks practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Neurologists.