A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chase has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Chase MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Jordan Chase practice?
- Dr. Jordan Chase has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Chase practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and San Leandro, CA.
See Castro Valley Primary Care Doctors and Castro Valley Hospitalists.