A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Chase Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chase has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Chase MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Jordan Chase practice?
- Dr. Jordan Chase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Chase practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Berkeley Primary Care Doctors and Berkeley Hospitalists.