Dr. Jordan Coauette MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 3rd, 2013
I recently became a patient of Dr. Coauette. Yes. She is in a busy practice but I never felt like she was rushing me along nor not giving the attention needed. Having had so many different OB/GYN's over the years I know they don't have a ton of time to spend with any one patient. I noticed a younger patient complaining about this fact on this board and I must say this is just how OB/GYN appointments go these days. I never felt my needs were being overlooked and the staff there was always kind with the typical waiting times. Would recommend and intend to keep her as my doctor going forward.

April 22nd, 2013
i was a younger pacient of hers and im not sure if she has something against younger women (i was 18) but it sure felt like it she didnt spend much time during my appointments with her she didnt tell us anything such as her measuring my belly. appointments were usually canceled and had to reschedule them. would not recommend her to anyone.

February 13th, 2013
mom
I would not recommend Dr. Coauette. I had 4 different appointments with her and everytime I got a call on the way to my appointment stating that she wasn't seeing patients today. So they fit me in the schedule with another Dr and when I got to the clinic and they were taking me back to see a different Dr. there she was standing in the hallway doing nothing. When I asked why I couldn't see her, she then stormed into my room and was very unprofessional yelling at me that I need to realize if I want her there to deliver my child that I need to learn to respect her. Needless to say I changed Drs and have been very happy with every other Dr. at Sanford but her. She was also on duty the day we were discharged from the hospital and she wouldn't even come in the room to do her job. She sent the nurse in, once again showing us that she is not an adult who can handle a professional job.