A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Cohen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Kevin Cohen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan K. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jordan Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Cohen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.