A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Cohen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Cohen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan K Cohen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan K. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jordan Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Cohen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.