Dr. Jordan Crovatin Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jordan Crovatin Jr?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Jordan Crovatin Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2011

Excellant Bedside manner with children

A very caring man! We were lucky to have caught him at the emergency room, he made a difficult situation easier with 2 children. Was right on target with the diagnosis without unnecessary tests.

August 7th, 2009

What Doctor?

So, check THIS out. I go to the hospital because I have no insurance, and I have a bacterial infection in my mout... of all places! The nurse I saw was great, took care of me quickly and efficiently. This doctor... Crovatin, or whatever... NEVER SAW ME!! But, I get a bill for almost $700 from the hospital, part of it charged on behalf of this mysterious doctor. NOW I get another bill, this one for $241 from the same docotr! Almost $1000! And this quack couldn't take five minutes to stick a finger up my butt or anything! So what, pray tell, am I paying for?It's doctors like these that drive up the costs because people (like me) will refuse to pay... for years!I am so angry, and, naturally, I can't get anybody on the phone to talk to me about it.

October 31st, 2016