A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Cummins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Cummins, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cummins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Harvard University Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan M Cummins MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Cummins practice?
- Dr. Jordan Cummins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Cummins practices Dermatology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Cambridge Dermatologists.