A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Dunitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Dunitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunitz
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Dunitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Dunitz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunitz graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview-University Transitional Service
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Matthew Dunitz MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Dunitz practice?
- Dr. Jordan Dunitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jordan Dunitz practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.