Learn more about Dr. Jordan Dunitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Dunitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Dunitz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunitz graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview-University Transitional Service
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Dunitz practice?
Dr. Jordan Dunitz practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, MN and Wyoming, MN.
See Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.