A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Dunitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Dunitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunitz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Dunitz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunitz graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dunitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview-University Transitional Service
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan Matthew Dunitz MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jordan M. Dunitz practice?
- Dr. Jordan Dunitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Dunitz practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.