inactive

Jordan L Dutter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 31st, 2014
Find a different doctor!
The doctor spent 5 minutes with me. He cut my medication down to a dangerous level which almost put me in the hospital. Thankfully, I saw another doctor soon after that corrected the dosage. He also misdiagnosed a rash I had (he only glanced at it) by saying it was eczema, which I've never had, when it turns out it was a bacterial infection that required antibiotics.

February 27th, 2013
For those patients who were formerly with the late Dr. Tom Anderson, there is no one who can fill those shoes better than Dr. Dutter. He listens, he will discuss your concerns and understands what you are saying. Dr. Dutter will be open to a discussion about one's care and options. If it isn't an approach that mainstream medics take but you want to try it and it's not harmful, go ahead and he will ask you to "show me the numbers." I love that kind of relationship with my doctor. Dr. Dutter more than fills that need.

November 30th, 2010
A knowledgable, caring person with good values.