A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Eisenstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Eisenstock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Eisenstock, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenstock graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Eisenstock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jordan H Eisenstock MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jordan H. Eisenstock practice?
- Dr. Jordan Eisenstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Jordan Eisenstock practices Neurology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists.