A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jordan Eisenstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jordan Eisenstock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jordan Eisenstock, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenstock graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Eisenstock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenstock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jordan H. Eisenstock practice?
Dr. Jordan Eisenstock practices Neurology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists.